A global life insurance firm is looking for an experienced FullStack Engineer!
Plans and leads the deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with an initial focus on IBM WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo of CI/CD. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization to improve end-to-end delivery speed. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Troubleshoots issues after escalation on within technical area of responsibilities
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules and processes
- None, but is expected to train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced associates on J2EE and CICD topics. Additionally manages inbound requests to the team within the technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Experience within content management as a developer, administrator, engineer, consultant or a middleware technologist in WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution.
- Has the aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging software and related tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Must have certification or equivalent experience on designing, building, configuring and managing WebSphere
- IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
- Must have hands on experience with designing, building, configuring, integrating and managing key components of fully automated tool stack
- Version control software (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Binary Repositories (e.g. Artifactory)
- CICD (e.g. Bamboo)
- Testing (e.g. jUnit)
- Scripting languages (BASH, CRON)
-Must have hands-on experience with programming J2EE based enterprise applications