A global life insurance firm is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
Mid to Senior level infrastructure engineer who has hands-on experience with a diverse scope of various technologies, including but not limited to Servers (Virtual/Physical), Storage, operating system life cycle, network configurations, automation, and orchestration.
- Designs infrastructure solutions following industry best practices including security, high availability and performance considerations
- Handles complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Piloting and testing new solutions including compatibility testing and documentation
- Documents best practices including designs, upgrades, and deployments
- Partners with varies IT and the business departments to identify needs, opportunities and solutions
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Participates in high level and detailed server / enterprise server or storage design, engineering, virtualization and optimization
- Develop strategies and direction for server or storage systems solutions using current and emerging technologies
- Evaluate and recommend new products, maintains knowledge of emerging technologie
- Performance testing and benchmarking of various servers, network and storage systems
- Identification and resolution of complex server or storage problems (Tier 3 support) utilizing structured troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Status reporting (availability, performance capacity utilization
- Participates in the development of project plans
- Familiar with change management concepts
- Participates in disaster recovery planning
- Analysis and implement job scheduling and system life cycle patch management tools and best practices
- Optimize business processing, minimize manual work
- Train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to junior associates on topics related to the technical domain
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Experience within the infrastructure as code, system administrating and engineer
- Technologies such as WebSphere, Containers, VMware, and other cloud services
- Motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management
- Strong skills in scripting and automation with PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
- Strong skill in virtualization, containers, Windows servers, Linux servers, Storage systems, backup and replication systems