This is an amazing opportunity to join the TOP consulting company in the world.
You will work in a dynamic and evolving environment that follows its strategic direction and will contribute to the delivery of Machine Learning (ML) systems, and you will take part in all phases of ML project life cycle - from data collection and preprocessing to training models and deploying them to production.
You will be a proactive problem-solver with the following responsibilities:
- Design ML systems
- Analyze various ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and rank them by their success probabilities and implementation difficulties
- Study and modify existing ML systems
- Find available datasets that could be used for training models
- Verify data quality and clean the data whenever necessary
- Define model validation strategies
- Train models and tune their hyperparameters
- Ensure the reproducibility of trained models
- Deploy models to production
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefits
- Hands-on experience in at least two of the following programming languages: Python, R, Scala, Go, Java, C, C++.
- Hands-on experience in the development of ML systems.
- Theoretical knowledge in Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Computer Vision (CV).
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms.
- General UNIX skills.
- Understanding of cloud and distributed computing.