A Global FMCG company is hiring SEO & Digital Experience Contents professional.
‐ The execution of all Digital Owned Media contents. This includes commercial and consumer experience contents for eCommerce, our brand and corporate Websites, Loyalty web site, Mobile Sites, Digital Experience in Stores, Owned Social Media and Chat, Digital content in owned channels, SEO and Testing. Constantly looking at ways to improve our contents to encourage more visitors to find, explore, experience and buy. Deliver our Smoke Free Future, Reduced Risk Products, Conventional Products (where appropriate) and Corporate positioning.
‐ Help develop, manage, enhance, and deliver contents for all digital owned media channels experiences, including but not limited to web, mobile, ecommerce, SEO, owned social, digital shopper and digital out of home - which constitute all our digital destinations and capabilities.
‐ Collaborate closely with Ecommerce and Digital Experience Design team to help plan, develop and deploy the right messages to our target audience across our owned digital assets.
‐ As a digital media subject matter expert, help drive SEO performance and consideration of our products, services, and mission through the effective delivery of content in Digital Owned Media.
Collaborate with all members of the Digital Experience team, and partner with other members of the Digital function, to ensure they deliver the campaigns and capabilities needed to satisfy our overall digital strategy, programed and commercial objectives.
Global FMCG Company. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Proven experience as SEO expert, SEM expert or similar role, planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy, web analytics, within an agency or client side. Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing contents strategy to achieve great user experience and innovation in Digital Owned Media.
- An implementation knowledge of digital owned media channels and technologies. Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas.
- Proven experience as brand and/or marketing copywriter, producing copy for digital channels and/or SEO strategy.
- Intermediate knowledge of standard and current SEO practices, expertise in A/B and other testing methods, knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Experience with SEO reporting. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools(e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
Excel : Vlookup, Pivot
Power Point: Optional
- SEO experience and understanding of contemporary SEO techniques
- Content creation and management for Digital to enhance SEO effectiveness.