This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a multi-national environment at a globally operating company to gain professional experiences!
The globally operating company, is looking for a self-driving, logical, multi-tasking PMO who would take on the following duties;
Successful applicant for this PMO Role is expected to handle following tasks;
- Support in preparation of documents/ project related check to fulfill Quality Gates, Compliance checks, meetings, and stakeholder’s engagement.
- Organize Steering Committee and other recurring meetings together with PM.
- Take minutes of meeting in all Steering committee meetings, and recurring meetings and send to PM for review before publication.
- Consolidate progress tracking of all Work Stream/ Modules.
- Facilitate the alignment among stakeholders.
- Support Project Lead in managing Budget and Cost Controlling.
- Consolidate, track and update integrated WBS/ project plan.
- Generate reports for project requirements.
- Maintain and upkeep all project related tools, folders, and documents.
- Coordinate with all inter department and legal entities, including obtaining signoff documents, etc.
Successful applicants are expected to have the following experiences and qualifications;
- Solid experiences in providing support for managing projects using both Water Fall and Agile methodology, from Initiation to Project Close-out for medium to large projects
- Managing and producing of all project related documents
- Engaging the Project Stakeholders for the project related activities
- Communicating to Project Stakeholders in both Japanese and English to bridge any communication gap
- Making the Project Governance Processes
- Ensuring all project team members meet the project objectives, timeline and defined scope
- Basic knowledge of SAP (ECC or eWM desirable)
- Documentation/reporting skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint