The global insurance and risk management consulting company is looking for an IT Service desk Management.
Department：MMC Global Technology Infrastructure（MGTI) and will support whole group company as IT support desk, to provide high level of sagety and system development
As an IT Manager in the Distributed Operations Department, you will be responsible to coordinate, manage and perform technology support for office environment across multiple operating companies.
You will also be responsible to provide guidance for technical solutions that address business and office requirements. And provides support to end users by installing and assisting with the operation of their workstations, business applications, and related equipment.
The successful candidate will manage staff performance and the quality of service provided.
- Proactively meets with office leadership on a quarterly basis and reports up to Senior Manager.
- Follows up on quarterly meetings and shares results with Senior Manager.
- Participates in local office leadership meetings as appropriate
- Provides expert advice and consultation to colleagues
- Manages field support operations through internal staff and external vendor support groups
- Manages support for all office infrastructure technologies across all tiers within agreed timeframes or SLAs
- Ensures infrastructure systems are maintained in accordance with service owner guidelines and are in compliance with Business Continuity agreements
- Ensures staff follows operational guidelines, principles, and processes as described by senior management
- Collaborates with peers and senior managers to define, enhance, and adhere to defined processes for all operational tasks
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, MGTI and operating company policies, and best practices within MGTI and IT industry standards
- Determines appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
- Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
- Escalates incidents and questions to appropriate support groups
- Assists in disconnecting, moving and reconnecting desktop technology hardware for single user, multi-user and office moves
- May assist in administration and maintenance of technology infrastructure components
- May assist in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of office telephony systems
- Directly participates or assists RTM in approved MGTI projects
- Coordinates local “projects” such as moves, acquisitions, etc.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to subordinates
- Performs staff performance reviews - Provides input for budgeting, improving processes and maintaining standards
- Manages activities of outsourced staff (as applicable) and follows up on service issues
- Works with HR managers and senior staff to document and remediate performance issues with staff and takes appropriate follow-up actions
- Uses corporate incident management system to record and track all support work
- Maintains accurate hardware and software records for corporate assets
- Performs time tracking tasks as required - Assists with the procurement of hardware and software
- Supports team’s abilities and functions through positive customer relations
- Contributes to the improvement and enhancement of processes and procedures
- Gains additional knowledge and stays abreast of current technologies through employee and company sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other team members
- Performs related duties as assigned by management
【福利厚生他】 ※Skillhouse Benefit 有給休暇（就業日から半年後に10日間付与）、社会保険（健康保険、厚生年金、労災保険）、雇用保険 定期健康診断、福利厚生（ベネフィットワン、テストペイバック）等
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related discipline - OR a combination of work experience, education and training equivalent to a four-year college degree in a technology related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen years related work experience
- Minimum of five year management experience
- Knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software
- Knowledge of company standard computer hardware
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to lead and work within a team environment
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one’s own activities
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Ability to coach and develop subordinates to encourage high performance
- Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
- Ability to work in a typical office environment
- Ability to lift and move desktop and other related hardware
- Frequent, local travel may be required depending on location
- Occasional, distant travel may be required
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required