A wonderful opportunity to work for a leader in global network technology!
We are a multi-billion dollar company covering the world's major markets offering more dynamic services to their clients.
Management of overall project throughout the project lifecycle collaborating with various stakeholders such as Customer Relationship Management Team (Pre-Sales) for initiation, planning and delivery with internal and external delivery teams including off-shore contributors, operational handover to customer and the project closure while building excellent relationships with the customer for potential business opportunities.
Fully responsible for day to day project management, you are expected to apply proven project management framework(s) where appropriate.
Project Managers own project plans that include master schedule and WBS, cost, scope, risk and issue, action, decision, dependency, communication and escalation plans and successful execution of the plans.
The project manager is also expected to own the 1st level of customer escalations leading client review meeting and internal meetings as necessary (Client facing project manager)
The successful person will prove themselves to be a highly valued resource who can make his/her own suggestions and proposals for solutions and move forward gaining consensus with necessary stakeholders while reporting the progress up to PMO management and Delivery Manager (or any others who are appropriate)
The person will be typically responsible for projects in the following areas but not limited to IoT, IT security, virtualization, automation, a combination of the above or Tokyo 2020 Olympics facing with various customers including public sectors.
- 5+ years of project management experience with full cycle project management.
- Strong project management skills in projects covering IT infra, software, service projects based on PMP/Prince 2 framework
- A proven delivery record who can drive full cycle projects independently is a must
- Structured project management ability and experience that is to manage cost, schedule and scope while managing risks and issues, decisions and dependencies together with various stakeholders and project resources maintaining customer expectations are MUST.
- Project management experience in Japanese and English
- Experience in project management / support tools (MS Project, PPT, Excel, etc.)
- Agile and other software development experience a plus
- PMP, PMI PRINCE2 certification.