Web Producer assistant
4,000,000-6,000,000 JPY per year
High Intermediate (TOEIC 730)
Be part of a fast growing, global luxury fashion brand!
The successful applicant will support the Online Producer to engage consumers with the brands and drives sales to the websites for two lines of our brands.
This position is also responsible for growing e-mail sales channel across brands, working closely with each brand’s marketing team to aligh on its tones and manners.
- Maintenance of the E-commerce sites
- Communicate with and give instructions to the vendor
- Site Content and Product Launch Management
- Support Online producer who is the owner of brand websites, ensuring accurate, high quality content and merchandising at all times.
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, and customer support teams for website update and content localization that go with various marketing activities, product flow, and customer service such as e-mail blasts, marketing campaigns, social posts, FAQs, etc.
- Develop landing pages to increase sales from Paid and E-mail channels following on each brand’s tones and manners.
- Plan and Execute E-mail Campaigns
- Develop a plan to grow revenue stream from e-mail campaigns.
- Oversee e-mail contents and creative development process and obtain approval from each brand
- Monitor e-mail KPIs: open rate, CTR, CVR, subscribe/unsubscribe rate, list growth, etc.
- Plan and execute A/B testing to improve e-mail KPIs.
- Attend conferences and trainings related to the position
- Site Performance and Improvement
- Monitor performance of the site including sales, spend, merchandising and usability for all devices: PC/mobile/tablet, with KPI goals.
- Identify and evaluate what need to be done to prioritize and make an improvement strategically in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Online Producer and e-commerce Project Manager on the projects aiming to improve UX and site performance.
- Learning New Technologies and Methods
- Develop advanced knowledge of online content management systems, image libraries, brand objectives, development needs and other creative functions to ensure best-in-class usability and digital medium presentations. The assistant producer must also stay current with the latest e-commerce trends and technology to maintain competitiveness in the digital world and should provide innovative suggestions and solutions to the Online Producer, peers in the e-commerce team.
- Vendor and cost management
- Support Online Producer to issue POs and confirm cost, ensuring the cost is within the budget. Online Producer in Japan
A successful candidate is someone with a 4-year college degree,
and who has;
- Online business experience and knowledge of creative web design, site functionality, usability and/or marketing experience.
- Experience with achieving sales target or other KPI goals
- Estimating, budgeting, and reporting abilities
- Advanced PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of both Japanese and English, including documentation
- Experience in e-commerce at a brand
- Advance Knowledge of Web Analytics
- Working knowledge of project and system management
- Industry knowledge of creative design practices
- Demandware experience
- Working experience of JIRA a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics, etc) is a plus