- Production support of RRP Data Mart.
- Assuring that contents of RRP Data Mart is up-to-date.
- Daily monitoring of status of data loading for all data feeds.
- Monitoring and resolution of issues raised by system users.
- Addressing data loading issues, where needed.
- Maintaining data load log. Assist with IS Controls activities, including working with applicable IS stakeholders to complete their required controls activities on time and as per the documented process for each control.
- Assisting with expansion of RRP Data Mart.
- In this role, the candidate will be a part of larger team working on expansion of RRP Data Mart, and will contribute to planning, system design, hands-on build on necessary modules, testing and deployment.
- Assisting business users with activities related to User Acceptance Testing, whenever new functionality is deployed.
- Assist with the preparation of test scenarios and generation of expected results.
- Assisting business users with data analysis and data understanding.
- Co-create with business users data visualizations and reports.
- Hands-on database system development background. Strong SQL knowledge, scripting languages (python/powershell etc)
- Experience with data warehouse systems.
- System support/customer service experience.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Tableau desktop will be a plus.