The project management consultants main activities will involve working with stakeholders both global and internal in the improvement of the business unit processes, applications and unit structure.
You will have the opportunity to work on current projects as well as kick of new projects as the needs arise.
This will see you liasing with all levels of internal stakeholders as well as different operating companies and driving these projects to success
You will be tasked with but not limited to:
- Consulting and ensuring all deliverables within the transition of the entity across to the new company.
- Ensuring all milestones are met and consistent project documentation and reporting are adhered too.
- Engaging in scoping and requirements gathering for new emerging projects related to the transition.
- Supporting and assisting with reporting, service level management, and ITIL.
- Day to day management of the current and new projects
- Facilitate the definition of project requirements, scope, budget, goals and deliverables
- Obtain acceptance and approval of deliverables from the stakeholders
- Review, approve and circulate project documentation to appropriate stakeholders
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project quality assurance
- 5 years or more experience working in IT Project Management (Consultancy industry background desired)
- Extensive experience in project management, planning, budgeting, tracking, and status reporting in a structured large scale company (enterprise level project management)
- Effective communication ability for use with all Business Units, Corporate Services, IT, and other back office departments locally and globally
- Ability to Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
- Native level Japanese language including Keigo for phone face to face and Japanese email communication.
- Advanced level English required
- PMP/PMI Prince2 certification: PMBOK Methodology