A large online travel agent is looking to hire a Software Engineer for their SRE team. You will work to improve development/operation productivity and quality, and improve the company’s service reliability. We are currently developing systems using AWS and Google Cloud Platforms in both Tokyo and Malaysia, and are heavily focused on system improvement due to the company’s rapid expansion.
- Identifying and solving service/system related technical issues (code review/repair, etc.)
- System operation, construction, and incident response
- SLA improvement (failure detection, restoration, prevention, tuning, etc.)
- Development flow optimization
- System infrastructure development, maintenance, and support
Professional Activities 40％
- Be involved in the development and operation of web applications and infrastructure software related to the company site. Be involved in system operations using the right technology to ensure reasonable costs, duration, and quality.
Service Quality Improvement 30％
- Implement stable service operations for existing and new systems, minimize opportunity losses, and improve customer satisfaction.
System Productivity Improvement 30％
- Improve the productivity of existing and new system development, and create an environment that ensures efficiency and speed.
- Basic knowledge of network protocol, Linux, and middleware
- Programming ability to implement system debugging and additional functions
- Experience building CI/CD using Docker, Ansible, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Middleware operation experience (My SQL, Apache, Memcached, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- System development and operation experience using PHP, Python, or Go