Wonderful Opportunity to join a globally operating company!
Based in our Japan office, you will work closely with our QA leadership team with
the confidence and proven experience to bring new ideas and innovative technologies to the table.
The responsibilities here are intended as general guidelines.
Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time depending on business needs.
【Primary responsibilities include】
- Manage and prioritize Japan QA team activities based on communication among Engineering, Service delivery and Product teams
- G uide quality team on process and quality of deliverables
- Manage development and maintenance of automated test frameworks for mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
- Manage testing schedule and perform regular risk assessments
- Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports, including gathering of metrics toFreport test progress
- Assist in project requirements analysis
- Train and Mentor QA Engineers
Successful applicants must have;
- 4+ years of Software and Systems testing
- A minimum of 2 years in a Manager role,
- ISTQB Certification, best if with this certification but not required,
and following skills, knowledge and experiences;
- Experience with handset testing and handset platforms.
- Experience installing/sideloading pre-release apps onto Android and iOS
- Experience with Usability, Functional and Regression testing.
- Experience gathering logs from Android and iOS devices.
- Experience capturing network traces.
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
- Experience with Appium and Java.
- Experience using AndroidStudio, xCode, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Running apps on mobile emulators.
- Experience of Fabric/Crashlytics.
- Knowledge of REST, JSON-RPC, HTTP, XML, JSON.
- Testlink and Zephyr experience.
- Mobile technology enthusiast.