IT Platforms & Infrastructure Project professional
6,800,000 JPY - 8,600,000 JPY per year
Intermediate (JLPT Level 3)
Advanced (TOEIC 860)
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced IT Platforms & Infrastructure Project professional at a global life science company with more than 150-year history. The company provides a wide range of online, in-class, and on-the-job learning opportunities.
1. Manage Infrastructure global / local projects via collaboration with global IT colleagues and application colleagues.
a. Network incl Firewall, extranets
b. PC, Phone (Workplaces) Over 5,000 IT devices in Japan
c. Data integration management via EAI & ETL
2. Vendor / partner management
a. The role is required to have professional partner / vendor management skill
b. Need to manage Max 5‐ 10 Internal / external consultants
3. Functional Project Team management
a. It manage Infrastructure team functional management for 2-4 on-site members
4. Technical Architecture Management, and Request Management
a. It will have good opportunity to use State of the arts technologies from global IT and Market
5. Deliver demand driven services and products, ensure cost competitiveness, SLA fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
6. Ensure compliance (quality management, GxP, IT security, global IT contracts, financials, ICS etc.) of processes.
‐ University degree
‐ Network incl Firewall, extranets
‐ Cisco related work experience
‐ Experience in company or as a vendor for 30-40M JPY infrastructure scale
‐ Global project management experience is a must, preferably or equivalent industry