Exciting opportunity for a motivated Network Engineer within the Market Data Engineering team, which is responsible for the day to day support of market data infrastructure across the Asia Pacific region.
You will be involved in all technical aspects of the network, from hands-on support to software driven network management and control.
• Experience working with routers, switches and firewalls
• Confidence building edge router configurations using Cisco, Juniper, and Nortel hardware
• Deep understanding of TCP/IP call setup, teardown and troubleshooting with sniffers
• Routing experience with at least 2 of the following protocols: OSPF/RIP/BGP/MPLS
• WAN experience with leased line connectivity
• Working knowledge of UNIX, including Linux and Solaris
• Experience of network projects, troubleshooting, planning installation and management within strict deadlines
• Experience with Checkpoint, Juniper and other firewalls
• Qualification such as Cisco CCNP, Juniper JNCIA-Junos, Arista ACE or equivalent