One of the top global E-commerce companies is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Senior Software Developer. The Ecosystem of the entire group is constantly growing both in variety of services offered and total number of memberships. To sustain the rapid growth and usage of services, a robust infrastructure needs to be in place. This company is seeking a highly motivated, team oriented software engineer/developer to join their team to build and adapt new provisioning software to improve the usage and performance of its infrastructure.
‐Create and modify provisioning solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining developed components and interfaces.
‐Experience as a developer/software engineer in a Linux type of environment
‐Experience with automated testing including Jenkins, Selenium, or BDD/TDD
- Strong experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing high performance, scalable Java applications on Linux platforms
- Well-versed with Core Java Concepts
- Strong experience with open API development for building data access and transaction services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communicator in a team environment and both orally and in writing
- Experience with development and deployment tools such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Knowledge of the following Java libraries: Dropwizard, Jersey (JAX-RS), and Jetty
- Experience with Ruby, Python or similar server-side language
- Familiar with platform automation tools (Chef 12)
- Experience or familiarity with platform tools such as Metal as a Service (MAAS), Openstack and Docker