Integration Test Engineer IP
12,000,000 - 16,000,000 JPY Per Year
Advanced (TOEIC 860)
The Integration Testing Customer Engineer is expected to work with the Customer’s Technical Team and Nokia Solutions and Integration Teams to perform detailed design and integration testing of inter-operation of products forming the
solution: Access, core, external applications (Video Streaming, HTTP/FTP servers, etc), multivendor equipment and extra IP services (where applicable).
The incumbent is also responsible to verify that the detailed design effectively translates customer functional specification requirements into workable customer solution meeting the customer’s dynamic functional requirements and ensuring design integrity, by applying standard design, development and functional testing
- At least 5 years of experience with management of complex system integration projects in a difficult environment and
- Must have thorough understanding of MPLS and advanced IP routing protocols is a MUST for this role with the level of ability to design triple play network IP specifically(L2/L3 configuration)
- Excellent problem-solving skills to analyze and capture customer requirements and expectations.
- Must possess good communication skills and ability to present concepts clearly, precisely and concisely
- Strong people skills to build rapport & sustain strong customer relationship
with demanding customers
- Must possess fluent oral and written Japanese Language skills and good english verbal communication skills
- University degree in a related Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering subject disciplines
- Excellent understanding of GPON technology ; xDSL technology ; the protocols for mobile backhaul solution, for successful integration testing of proposed solution