This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading network integrators for service provision.
At Nokia Japan, your job is more than just another day at the office. You're working to make the company the leading network integrator for service providers and to deliver world-class products that shape the way people live, work and play.
This is your chance to be part of the future.
Overall Objective/Job Purpose
The Customer Delivery Manager will be the single Nokia interface for the Customer, by providing a variety of project management services including but not limited to strategy and governance. The incumbent will also be responsible for achieving Key Project Indicators set by the Corporation.
- 7 + years of successful management of complex system integration projects in a difficult environment and with demanding customers
- Knowledge/experience in program management in Telecommunications market
- Has full knowledge of PMBOK
- Strong negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge of financial systems and tools
- Strong leadership
- Must be fluent in Japanese (written and oral) and Business level of English.
- PMI PMP Certification is preferred
- Preference with knowledge of access technology, e.g. GPON technology ; Copper technology (e.g. VDSL2 ).