Technical Project Manager
7,000,000 - 16,000,000 JPY Per Year
Intermediate (TOEIC 600)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading network integrators for service provision.
At Nokia Japan, your job is more than just another day at the office. You're working to make the company the leading network integrator for service providers and to deliver world-class products that shape the way people live, work and play.
This is your chance to be part of the future.
Overall Objective/Job Purpose
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible to manage the implementation of all the technical aspects of the Customer Project, in terms of feature content, delivery date and quality of the technical solution, from understanding technical solution offered through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
The incumbent will be the customer prime interface for all the technical aspects of the solution and manages the day-to-day technical relationship with the customer..
- 3 years+ of industry related proven record of successful complex project implementation.
- 3 years+ of successfully managing large Industry related Technical Project Teams in delivery.
- Experience in Commercial Management in relation to Contract and Financial Project Management.
- Proven Knowledge of and strong understanding of Project Management Tools and Methodology.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and Business level of English.
- PMP/PMI Certification
- Project management experience in the field of telecommunications