4,800,000 JPY - 6,500,000 JPY per year
Advanced (TOEIC 860)
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that touch hundreds of millions of users across globe every day?
Security and safety of the Internet services of Rakuten Group are guaranteed by System Security Group, the core of Rakuten-CERT.
They plan security countermeasures, train and consult developers, pass their code through penetration testing/Vulnerability assessment and prepare responses for the threats related to their services.
As a penetration tester in an in-house security team, not only would you be exposed to challenging projects in web and mobile, you will also be expected to have minimum understandings in other fields of security.
- Perform penetration testing/Vulnerability assessment projects
- Promote best practices in security design and secure programming
- Provide security training and awareness activities
- Incident responses
- Evaluate security solutions
- 3 year or more of experience as security engineer
- Penetration testing/vulnerability assessment experience
- Deep knowledge of at least one programming languages (Java, PHP, Python and etc)
- Deep understanding in modern OSs and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, IP and etc)
- English TOEIC 800+
- Experiences in working in an in-house security team
- Experiences in Web/mobile application development
- Experiences in Working in CSIRT
- Experiences with IDS/IPS/WAF
- Experiences in malware analysis/reverse engineering
- Experiences in performing log analysis and incident responses
- Experiences in managing a small size security team
- Project management and/or agile development knowledge
- Industry security certification (GWAPT/GPEN/OSCP/OSCE, etc)
- High responsibility, professional mindset
- Good command in Japanese